Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#20: incredibly close

Today during History we learned about the Cold War which happened from 1945 to 1991 and for 46 years everyone just couldn't stop fighting. Then Ms Heng talked about how the North Korea is an absolute communist country, how the people couldn't even get over the border of their country, how the guards would shoot people who attempted to climb over/get near the border and etc.

And it made me wonder, how can the NK government be so cruel? Doesn't he (or the bunch of inhuman people) have a heart to think about how much his people are suffering because his idea of communism is so perfect? Doesn't he see that his people NEED to get out of that damn place and get some fresher air? Doesn't he look into his soul and realize that MAYBE he shouldn't be so selfish and cage his people in some place that is almost like a prison? I mean really, NKoreans may be perfectly fine with this but that is only because they have been brainwashed so clean that they forgot how to live their lives in a normal way. They have gone through so much propaganda that they totally forgot how life was like (was there even a past life for them?) before their country turned so communish.

I pity them, I really do.

And I am very glad I wasn't born in that stinkin' place.

If I ever were in the state equivalent to theirs, I would have already killed myself.

Anyway I have been playing Draw Something recently and I must say it's a pretty good game and I have to thank my lovely dad for buying me 2 books (and I hope they are able to last me through my very pathetic life).