Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#34: tea bags

I got so bored so I found my way here, unknowingly. That is illogical but who cares. My life has been pretty depressing lately and by depressing, I mean absolutely depressing. If I were to live till the age of 80 (I still hope the world ends this year because I can no longer stand even one single bit of cruelty this world is giving me. I sound very much like a dying kid.), I swear upon myself that I will never bring the old me back to where I am today. So as I was saying, my life has been rather desolating and that is because I still haven't enjoyed a day of my already-1.5-weeks-gone holidays. This is NOT how a vacation should be but sadly, mine is.

Every day starts with 6.5-hour worth of supplementary classes (oh it's not even worthy) and ends with uncountable hours of extra self-study. But on the plus-y bright side, classes end this week so if I were to piece all together, I have approximately 2 weeks left of "holidays" which, obviously, is not enough for someone like me who needs to restore serious amount of lost sleeps. On the other hand, I need to stop eating like a drunken cow. I feel like I'm going to burst. Thank goodness I'm left with not more than $10 in my bag.

PS: I still haven't eaten from the centipede stall and I never will be going to. So the Malay noodles/rice stall is all I'm betting my life on.