Sunday, July 1, 2012

#36: periodically

Taking a brrrrrrrrreak from whatever I was doing (Math prelim papers) and decided to come here to write a post about how happy I am now that the first week of Term 3 is down aka 17 more days to Prelim 1 and a few more months to O Level............bummer.

I am totally drained just from the first week of school alone. We either have mock papers to do or mock exams to sit for and it's the same almost everyday. Not to mention the extended hours of Focus Study which is a bloody killer. Particularly for AMath. Sometimes I wish I had dropped everything and go back to when life was so much simpler that everyday when I wake up, the first I do was to play the Gameboy (the very first version) then have McDonald's Big Breakfast and watch one thousand episodes of Teletubbies (HAHAHA MY FAVORITE IS STILL PO) then take a short nap and wake up playing the Gameboy again.

Oooooooo how I miss my childhood ☺

Anyway, I'm extremely glad that Week 1 is over and Monday's a holiday whoooooooaaaa I've never felt so happy in a long time (happiness-deprived kid).

Happy July everyone!