Sunday, March 18, 2012

#23: mad hatter

The week just passed too quickly. But anyway here's my summarized week:

Monday:

Camped at home for the entire day watching movies and doing some homework.

Tuesday:

Extra lessons from 8am - 12.30pm then there was band practice from 2pm - 5pm AND MS JACKSON (together with Mr Chris, Ms Heather and Ms Lim) CAME AND CONDUCTED OUR BAND HOLY MACARONI CHEESE CAKE

She was so lovely, so magnificent, so mysteriously magical. And she has successfully made it (not that she had to choose) into my list of "People I will never forget, at least not in the next half century".

Everyone should meet her.

Wednesday:

Extra lessons again from 8am - 12.30pm and then.............................my phone died even before I had lunch at Long John Silver's with Elaine and Vianne. I was so depressed at the time I didn't know what to do I felt like strangling myself slaughtering a thousand cows (which, by the way, are animals I love) kicking everyone walking past me shooting all the clouds in the sky.

THAT WAS HOW SAD HOW SCARED HOW FRIGHTENED I WAS

Not to forget, my security level went down 248925782457847128957129592404859478924753 times

But it turned out that it was just a dead battery which took 10 hours to undie its death. Ever since its "death", I've learned to treat my phone with more care ie. not letting it fall again although I just did 3 days ago.

Thursday:

Last day of our extra lessons and I was extremely grateful for that. I was so sick and tired of waking up at 7am every day during the holidays. It's not like I haven't had enough of 6am-rise-and-shines.

I hereby demand a longer break and by that I just mean waking up a lot later every day.

Friday:

Finally a day with a decent break although I didn't really make full use of it. Was I having another movie marathon? I think I was.

Saturday:

Home alone with my mom and my dad which was a relatively good thing for with them around my liberty was being cut down by a lot. That being said, my day still wasn't very productive though I completed most of my homework and speaking of which, I just remembered I haven't filed my Chemistry file (that was due quite some time ago).

Anyway we celebrated my gramma's birthday at Orchidville and cheese stick that place there is really too good and the few cute Chinese men there are beyond incredible.

Sunday:

Preparing myself for the diabolical cycle that starts tomorrow and also........................Focus Study.

I have to report to bed earlier tonight.