Sunday, April 29, 2012

#29: castle in the sky

I AM FINALLY SIXTEEN WHOOP!!!!!

A part of me feels more liberal than before and more......grown up. 


Anyway today was a marvelous day spent with my family I love them just so much. We woke up at 11am and my dad drove us all the way to Marina Bay Sands for the Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition because I wanted to go so badly.

So we queued for the longest hour (for the tix and entering the museum).

To be very honest, the exhibits weren't that spectacular BUT THERE'S THIS GUY IN FRONT OF ME WHO WAS SO HANDSOME BOTH ME AND MY SISTER COULDN'T TAKE OUR EYES OFF HIM (he's Asian and has a girlfriend dammit) HAHAHA

OK the pictures shall do some (which btw is very little) talking:

Entrance Ticket
Page 1 of Boarding Pass
Page 2 of Boarding Pass - Registered under Miss Berthe A. Mayné (aka Mrs. de Villiers)
PS: Mr. Quigg Baxter wasn't found (according to the ship's records)
Dinner at Hide Yamamoto
French Chicken that was extraordinarily yummy
First EVER Lamb Rack that I love
Chocolate Truffle from Swissbake
Happy Birthday to me (so gay hahahaha)

I really would like to thank my family for making me feel so loved :') and of course everyone else who has wished me YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST x