Saturday, May 19, 2012

#31: trying to call home

After contemplating for a long time, I've finally decided to blog about my recent life. Just a word of caution: my life may sound as stupid as dull as boring as uninteresting as it already is. When was my life ever interesting, anyway, after I turned 16? Besides school, I basically live around nothing else.

On an extremely plus side NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK OF TERM 2 HURRRRRAH however there's still gonna be classes like almost everyday starting from an ungodly hour of 8am. So, what's life again? And did I mention Ms Tan booked us for 20 hours just for Physics? I have never imagined life like this. There isn't even any bright side left to look at and the next closest thing I can ever dread is MT intensive which begins in just about 1.5 days.

Now I am as close to death as I will be later.

Seriously, approximately 7 hours of C h i n e s e for 4 days (excluding Friday because we get to go home at 12.30pm on that day) straight is nothing but a deadly killer.

SPARE ME SOME MERCY ANYBODY SPARE ME FROM THIS MISERY

However I do not have to sit for Chinese O's so that's a good thing because I am spared from the horrible stress, at least. But doing mock papers for 4 days can also be very exhausting.

Anywaaaaaay I stayed at home with my sister today to watch Marvel's The Avengers and it was very very very good. Absolutely one of the best shows I've ever seen. I really like Robert Downey, Jr. aka Tony Stark/Iron Man - he's so cool and the way he flies up into the sky...so cute, so cute. Also Chris Evans aka Steve Rogers/Captain America may not be as hot as I thought but he surely is in the show!!!! Not forgetting the other Avengers as well - they make a pretty special team.

To celebrate the end of the week, Qianying Jing and I caught My Girlfriend Can See Ghosts yesterday. It was relatively good except my heart still skipped many beats upon seeing fake ghosts. But Lee Min-ki is rather good-looking.

I can't wait to watch Dark Shadows with either my sister tomorrow or the usual people on Monday (screw MT intensive I can never survive it)!!!