Friday, December 7, 2012

#40: big bang

18 days to Xmas THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE TENSING-LY INTERESTING

2 years ago when I got my first BlackBerry, I (kind of) swore to myself I'd never get an iPhone.

1 year ago when the white iPhone was released, I was like: If I ever get an iPhone, it'd be a white one.

NOW, I've been proven wrong myself - quite terribly.


Courtesy of: Google

So right now I'm stuck with this phone. Honestly, there was a tinge of regret when I first got it but well there's nothing much I can do besides living with it.

Another thing I was SO sure that I wouldn't be involved in was Kpop. BUT I, ONCE AGAIN, PROVED MYSELF ENTIRELY WRONG. On the other hand I'm not all into Kpop. Just one particular group that stood out imo - Big Bang. Initially it was just Taeyang and his Wedding Dress song and I ignored the rest of them (ha ha ha). Then I started watching Running Man (I say, my life is a lil weird ever since October.) and that was when I found out more about Big Bang. Technically speaking, the others who existed in that group since 2006. And then everything just went BAM and I found my new love.

There's just this thing about them that makes them........special. Like they can basically hold a concert with 10 over thousand of fans in just singlets and it is still perfect (almost, maybe 99.9%). That being said, their fashion sense and everything is still #1.

Yeah so recently I've been spending my (after)work time watching videos on Big Bang HA HA HA HA I AM NOT MYSELF I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY

Just in case I really lose myself............I've been working at my dad's office and it's not really a good idea but at least I get paid - decently.

PS: BIG BANG GOT ARTIST OF THE YEAR @ MAMA 2012 WOOOOOHOOOOOP MY LIFE IS COMPLETED X

Happy December!