Friday, December 14, 2012

#41: blues

Laura and Tommy were lovers.

Tell Laura I love her.

Tell Laura I need her.

Oh I honestly find that song very lovely. 400 claps to Ray Peterson!

Anyway seconds ago, me and my sister were shopping at Mini In The Box and dang it that shop is REALLY SO GOOD IT PROBABLY HAS THE BEST DEALS ONLINE AND THE SHIPPING IS FREE AND THE PRICES ARE FLIPPIN' CHEAP THAT IT'S A LITTLE HARD TO IMAGINE, MUCH LESS BELIEVE. So we practically added everything to the cart and......I won't allow myself to feel the pain and guilt because I think it's stupid since everything is paid for already so I hope quality erases all emotions I'm experiencing right now except happiness.

I think recently all my emotions are heightened or maybe it's just too much Vampire Diaries.

Speaking of which, I really hate how the Damon-Elena/Stefan-Elena relationship is progressing. It is a tremendous torture to see Damon and Elena make out - less romance-ish and more sex-ish. I can't take it. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH IT'S LIKE ELENA JUST DITCHED SOMEONE GOOD FOR SOMEONE NOT-SO-GOOD. Not sayin' Damon's bad (heck he's hell sexy) but Elena should really feel Stefan's dead-undead heart. Every time I see how Stefan is depressed over his inevitable breakup, I cry a little inside. And each time, the cry just increases until my heart explodes into millions of bloody pieces.

Ok I was just joking.

Tell Laura not to cry.

My love for her will never die.