Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#42: you're my heart heart heart heart

TOMORROW IS INDEED THE MOST WORRYING DAY OF MY LIFE.

For now.

My thoughts my feelings my emotions my heart my brain my intestines my lungs my kidneys my liver my every other internal organ are all jumbled up. There's like a mini war inside of me. Like any other war, bullets are fired at every direction and spears are thrown at empty spaces and arrows are targeted at human heads and bodies are laid all over. And blood oozing out to flood the entire area.

I am freaking out so much I don't seem to be making sense. I can't bring myself to think of what's gonna happen but I just keep picturing any possible scene that may be close to reality.

What. Did. I. Just. Say.

In other news, 2012 is officially over (like a closed case and its file is kept inside the cupboard already). It was really a tough year, with so many ups and downs and this and that (and even breakups between close people) but all in all, I think it was one of the best years I've ever lived. Can't really define "best years" because I can't remember what happened years ago. Anyway as I was saying, 2012 was truly a memorable year filled with happiness and unnecessarily overflowing stress (is that how you describe stress?). I'm just glad I made it through everything although I still feel the same. I mean some people always say, "Having gone through blah blah blah, I think I'm a changed person and my thoughts are now more mature than before." etc but I still......feel the same. Completely unchanged.

So yes I hereby gather all my strength and pray to the mighty ones above to shower me with bravery so that I can face tomorrow like any other ordinary day.

Happy 2013 everyone!