Friday, March 22, 2013

#45:

Because I haven't actually found the motivation to do any of the holiday assignment, I came here to write about OAC which ended last Saturday. Another reason why I'm still updating this is because I reckon someone may happen to enter this page and realize how horrible I am as a writer and.........just go away.

That wasn't funny but in all seriousness I just hope when I grow old and before I die I have something to look back to. And that is this uninteresting space that has little or no pictures at all because I forgot the beauty of an iPhone 5 - Panorama effect and all. In any case, I sincerely hope that anyone reading this won't die of boredom or overdose of words or excessive usage of the same word aka die because of my lousily limited vocab that I'm currently working on. 

I really need to expand my vocab list otherwise I sound pretty much like a loser. 

Anyway, Day 1 of OAC @ Desaru/Kota Tinggi:
I thank my dad for waking up at 5.30am to drive me to school because I probably would have fainted carrying all those heavy bulky fat ugly bags that contained nothing but my apparels + water bottles + utensils + torch light + pens. Anyway we waited for the longest hour before setting off for the customs...

...starting to think I can't link my thoughts well/link my sentences well as well so till then, good bye.