Sunday, July 21, 2013

#46: legendary guardians

took me some time to find the "create post" button hahaha did blogger revamp itself

anyway greetings to anyone reading this informal post and thank you for visiting this dying space

it's term 3 already - whoa time flies like shit I can still remember my first day in ij - and I'm still having doubts over the choice I made, so to speak because jc isn't really my cup of tea and I probably would say the same if I'd gone to poly haaaahahaha

I'm so lost for words I don't even know what or how to describe my life it's like so uninteresting yet interesting at times because I experience so much dramas in school

(why is it that everyone else seems to be having fun in their new school with their new friends while I'm just here wallowing in despair sulking in misery and regretting every step I take)

on the plus side..................I would like to applaud myself for reviving this blog although no one probably blogs now I mean it's already 2013 most people should probably be documenting their lives in some kind of futuristic device

ok this entry should be able to last for another 6 to 12 months

till then good bye x