Wednesday, November 16, 2011

#3: sired to you

This may seem a little late but Happy November everyone! I haven't really got the chance to wish this here in this empty corner.

Anyway I am so so so so so so so relieved that the 'O' Level MT Paper is over. Next thing to worry about (and panic the shit out of myself) is the release of results. The paper we sat for wasn't exactly that difficult but…...who can say that the paper's easy so much that they're confident of getting an A? Ok definitely there are people (some geniuses) who have super mentality but whatever. All is over I can stop feeling so crazy just for this moment.

This week is the last week of band practices before we go off for a month-long break and come back again for a 4D3N camp in December. I don't know if life is good or not but I can never fail to remind myself of the re-sits also in December. As much as I'd like to bring myself to look forward to my favorite month (CHRISTMAS IS COMING EVERYONE YAHOOOOO) of the year, everything seems so difficult now – studying and having CCA in December is something I really would never think of. It's the Christmas season and while people living in the Western countries or even people who celebrate Christmas are preparing for this long-awaited occasion, I am here spending it lifelessly away.

On a very positive and bright and optimistic and happy note, I am gonna survive all this x

PS: ABOUT TO FAINT BECAUSE IAN SOMERHALDER AND PAUL WESLEY AND JOSEPH MORGAN (AND JOHNNY DEPP) ARE SO HOT I AM FAINTING I AM FAINTING