Friday, November 25, 2011

#4: i'm out on the edge

Ok so recently my life is filled with lots of "I couldn't possibly get over within one day" dramas, and first in the entire list of dramas is me wanting to drop Biology. It is not even a surprising thing to begin with so I went to tell one of the teachers that I am determined to drop Bio, her response was: "Okay, get your parents to write a letter and have it signed."

And I could have chopped every part of my body to swear that THAT WAS ALL SHE SAID BUT WHEN ANOTHER TEACHER CAME, HER RESPONSE CHANGED: "Why Jozoe, why? Why do you want to drop Bio?"

Let me clarify one very important thing: You, the hypocrite, were the one who told me RIGHT IN MY FACE that you DO NOT wish to teach half-hearted students (and that was indirectly referring to me) and therefore I have decided to drop that damn subject AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME WHY THE HELL AM I DROPPING BIO? DUDE WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, SERIOUSLY? DO YOU WANT TO TEACH STUDENTS LIKE ME WHO IS HALF-INTERESTED (OR NOT EVEN INTERESTED) IN USELESS SUBJS LIKE BIO OR NOT? Please don't ever ask me why I kept changing my mind back then, because to clarify another thing, YOU were also the hypocritical one who kept making ME change my bloody mind. So for what I am in today, I owe it all to you. Because you are seriously a first-rate bitch.

That was what that has been annoying me for a few weeks and I am on the brink of exploding.

Putting those unpleasant things aside, the rest seems good except that I haven't been consistently studying for my re-sits. Oh my holy cow somebody just rip me apart please.

Anyway……

Monday:

Elaine and I went to watch You Are The Apple Of My Eye and it wasn't that good. Not as good as I'd expected but well, the male lead aka Ko Chen Tung's damn hot omgoodness why on earth will there be such a hot guy that I can't even marry lol but he's really hot and Ao Quan looked kinda…gay (hi Vianne if you're reading this please do not attempt to hate me or anything because Ao Quan still looks hot to you) in that movie. And I really would like to punch the director for not ending the show with Ko Ching Teng and Shen Chia Yi together omfg (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After the movie, we went to eat at McD's and I did something that was fricken embarrassing. You know it was written all over the internet that the curry sauce will no longer be available in McD's? I stupidly thought that was a fake so after getting my burger, I asked the woman on duty: "Do you have curry sauce?"

"…(mumbles)…"

"HUH?!"

Elaine: "curry sauces are out of stock."

"WHAT THE ARE YOU KIDDING ME OKAY LET'S GO."

I nearly fainted because having McD's without curry sauce is like baking a cake without baking powder hahahahahahaha so I settled for BBQ sauce which is, btw, something I don't really eat because it tastes like expired ketchup.

Then I went back home to do Physics (speaking of which, I've been neglecting my studies lately……………time to get some ass work done) and I managed to clear some MCQs ☺

Tuesday:

Went back to school for sectionals and it was productive. Then I met up with Qianying and Jiajing to have lunch at LJS and I think I wasn't in the real world at that moment because I did not get my nacho cheese and THAT IS A MUST but whatever. I ended up saving 60¢ hehehehe.

Wednesday:

Woke up at 11am and watched a few episodes of Pokémon: Black and White and I gotta say…….it was fantastic ;) but the new combination of Pokémon trainers is shit.

Anyway, I left the house at 1.45pm to go to school to prepare for the Prom Night (at Orchard Hotel) as ushers. The whole event was relatively good but the food wasn't as expected. Honestly, everyone looked kinda typical last night. Okay anyone reading this will probably want to kill me now xxxxx

Thursday:

Today has been an eventful day because I watched Breaking Dawn with Qianying, Charmian and Yanxuan. We took the train to AMK Hub and Qianying literally embarrassed herself. Anyway we got the 3pm tix and bought some food and went into the theater. And not long later, a couple came in and sat beside me and starting making out RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO NOT HAVE BETTER PLACES TO MAKE OUT BUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?!

I almost chocked on my chicken.

Yeah thank god they were sort of behaving themselves throughout the movie except that the guy was making unnecessary comments on every scene he saw.

And as much as I hate to break this to myself (and other anti-Bella Swan), Kristen Stewart looks gorgeous in Breaking Dawn compared to when she appeared in Twilight. And Robert Pattinson looks gayishly hot, like there's something not quite right on him and I think that's because his face was a little too squarish hahahahaha.

So overall, Breaking Dawn was good x