Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#52: if you

I never understood why people pee without flushing, or worse still, pee all over the toilet seat. I mean 1. I am a girl so obviously I go to the female toilet 2. so technically everyone who goes into the toilet I go to is a female and 3. females don't stand while peeing; we sit 3. so theoretically your pee should not and would not even be all over the toilet seat because 4. YOU ARE SITTING ON THE TOILET SEAT WHILE YOU PEE so 5. I really don't get how the toilet seat is most of the time stained with strangers' pee and it really is the most disgusting thing ever to have to clear someone else's pee stains JUST because they are being irresponsible and retarded jerks.

And people who pee without flushing are also the worst I mean like c'mon HOW CAN YOU NOT FLUSH AFTER YOU PEE IT'S ALMOST A GIVEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WEAR YOUR SHIRT AND NOT YOUR SHORTS AND GO OUT TO SHOP? NO YOU DON'T SO WHY DO YOU NOT FLUSH AFTER YOU PEE THAT IS SIMPLY THE GROSSEST THING YET BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST LETTING YOUR PEE DEFUSE INTO THE AIR AND SUFFOCATING EVERYONE WITH YOUR BLOODY PEE STENCH.

Jesus Christ people who can't use the toilet considerately should never use the toilets because they will just be the death of OTHER people.

And then there are people who just swagly walk out of the toilet without washing their hands after having done whatever businesses they were doing and that's just............way beyond unacceptable. These people have reached a whole new level of grossness. I seriously wonder if they ever learned basic hygienes. They make me mentally shoot them for being so disgusting and ugh I just hope one day they slip on their pee or shit and eat them and realize just how gross they are.

In other lighter and brighter news:

I kinda like the font on this blog so I might stay a lil longer in this space and hopefully writing will become an indispensable habit of mine because it helps me clear my mind and straighten my thoughts and right all the wrongs (or not).