Friday, July 24, 2015

#54: my house

Almost a week has passed but I'm still feeling so sour from not being able to see Big Bang live during their MADE tour in Singapore. But since then, I'm even more determined to buy tix for their next concert which, honestly, I don't know when it'll be. Or if my determination can be preserved till then.

It may sound extremely funny spending close to $200 just to see species of our kind just of different status but I believe all will be worth it after experiencing it firsthand.

The dark days may have gone and light has once again seeped through the tiny crack, but bear in mind, my friend, that darker days are bound to come. Just as there is day and there is night, where there is light, there will be darkness. But worry not, for even in the darkest days, light shall shine upon those who can see it. And if you can't see, feel. Because your heart is your best gift.