Thursday, December 29, 2011

#10: stretch over the bridge

This entry was supposed to be published 2 weeks ago but I was too lazy to finish what was left behind / recall what happened during Band camp so I kinda gave up and now I'm back at it again.

Band camp officially ended 2 weeks ago (which was 16 Dec) and to be very honest, I am so glad those days are now over. Not that I dislike band or the practices were hell or anything like that but this camp was exceptionally and mentally draining. And for those who had re-sits (like me and Zuying), our days were basically like this:

Breakfast > Band > Lunch > Band > Dinner > Band > Shower > STUDY while the others slept their heads off after a mega tiring day.

Honestly, I think this December camp was a slacker and more relaxing one compared to past years'.

Anyway like I said, I was quite relieved that our Rhapsody Night went pretty smoothly but it was lousy......imo.

And right now, I still have at least 16 Physics worksheets, 1 Chinese essay, 1 Chinese comprehension, Chem/EM/AM TYS and Chem e-learning to be completed in 4 days (minus New Year's Eve, that's 3) good luck x

PS: exactly 4 more months before I turn 16 I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiit