Saturday, December 31, 2011

#12: we will survive

At last, the final day of 2011 is here and tomorrow will be a brand new year with a hell lot of things awaiting for everybody.

This year has been a fairly good one although there were quite a handful of unpleasant things but this is what life's about and those shit are inevitable – just gotta learn how to deal with it, cry over it and move on. This is life this is life this is life this is miserable life.

I remembered so clearly that every year, the FIRST thing on my New Year's resolutions list will be to study hard but it always end up like shit. And I honestly think shit is the only word that can describe all the negative things I could ever think of. So, to be a little more realistic and practical from tomorrow onward, I will set myself a LIFETIME (assurance) goal which is to do things I actually will be ABLE to do and not list a chunk of things that may or may not seem impossible – be it now or the future.

Have a blast tonight counting down to 2012 (PLEASE LET THE WORLD END IN A PEACEFUL WAY) every little one of us!

PS: A really big warm lovely incredible massive great and extremely from-the-bottom-of-my-heart THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON I'VE MET THIS YEAR THAT HAS PLAYED A SIGNIFICANTLY HUGE ROLE IN MY LIFE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Update:

I hope countdown party @ Gramma's place tonight will be one that sends 2011 off very beautifully.