Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#6: get to see your face again

I woke up at 8am+ this morning and this makes me really cranky now I feel like doing something I haven't done before like…going back to sleep till forever.

Yesterday was a good day and extremely well-spent with my gang + some others from 3/6. I was supposed to be at Gek's house at 11am but when I realized I'd overslept, I just took my own sweet time since I was already late. Then I WALKED from my house to hers under the hot glaring sun and me wearing an orange shirt obviously wasn't of much help because halfway through the road to her house I was already sweating like a melting ice cube and her house was like parked in the middle of a maze. I had a lot of troubles cutting through blocks AND WHAT FREAKED ME MOST WAS WHEN I SAW A CAT EATING A DEAD RAT WHAT THE HOLY MONKEY THAT CAT LITERALLY STARED AT ME WITH HIS/HER SMALL BUT VERY CUNNING LOOK LIKE H/SHE WANTED TO GOBBLE ME DOWN TOO.

In my dictionary of words, I think that's considered quite an adventurous journey.

So when I reached Gek's, I just sat on the chair and stared at the TV while eating Pringles which was my breakfast and Gek was cooking Mac 'n' Cheese for all of us woohoo I love how loving we are when cheese is what we're talking about. I don't get how anyone can hate cheese as much as I hate the stupid gloriously glaring sun when it should be raining. And right now, it is still not raining and the weather outside must be horrible but I'm actually freezing here in my dad's office even with my jacket on. I actually think that the reason why I was born to a family with an office is because I can rip all their food collections without having to worry that one day they may face death-hunger or anything like that.

When I got there, they (Chong Neh Vn Rhy Jing / Gek was cooking) were watching Running Man and I had zero idea what the show was about even after spending like 1 hour+ trying to mentally explain everything to myself. Then we ate, played Taboo, and Chong and I pretended to be some top-world pianist. I was so close to destroying the entire piano but Chong's really good at it and SHE PLAYS BY EAR. I mean not being able to read the scores is a -1 but BEING ABLE to play BY EAR is a +100000 I think.

After all the junk music that was played by me, Jing and Chong left to get the food and cabbed to Pasir Ris while me, Rhy, Vn, Neh and Gek stayed a little longer to play Monopoly Deal then took the bus to Causeway Point to meet the rest of those who were going for the chalet then we took 168 to Tampines and got on a train to Pasir Ris and took 403 to HomeTeamNS. Along the way, a lot of things happened that we could all account them into a novel or something like… When we were finally able to take 403 to HTNS, Jing called and told us to buy some balloons and we were all like $*&#*(&@*@%*(&#$@#!!# so me, Rhy and Neh had to forgo our first bus ride and went back to White Sands to look for plastic bags because a pack of 100 bags is A LOT cheaper than a pack of 10 balloons.

Then we waited until forever for the next 403 to come but apparently, what came for almost every minute was bus 358 that leads to……………………nowhere.

(As I write this entry I am Monopoly Dealing with the loser aka my sister aka my in-family best friend)

After waiting for like a century bus 403 finally came and we happily boarded and even happily alighted only to realize that we alighted at the wrong stop. So we had to walk all the way to where our house was which was, in road terms, bloody far and not forgetting how menacing the sun was yesterday afternoon.

The whole process of going to Pasir Ris from Woodlands was KILLING so when I stepped into the house I almost crashed AND AS IRONIC AS I MAY SOUND AFTER THIS SENTENCE, me, Gek and Rhy went to rent some bikes for $12 and that includes the overnight fare.

Really, where in the world DO YOU FIND SUCH CHEAP RENTING OF BIKES OMG

Then we went riding and as tired as I already was, we rode for exactly an hour from one end of Pasir Ris to the other and back and that was when Rhy fell because the guy that was in front of her was a complete moron. According to Rhy, she shouted at that guy like a magnified loudspeaker but the guy still wouldn't shift his butt one inch away. So if he died, it wasn't technically OUR fault.

Anyway after we came back, part of the food we brought and bought was already cooked so I just camped inside the house with the air-con switched on and enjoyed my food with a free "mini-concert" put up by Chong and Vn and Rhy (basically they just sang a few songs and shuffled and danced and did some really poor and stupid acting ie: Chong acted like she was raped.) while the others continued cooking FOR THEMSELVES. Afterwards my dad came to pick me up and now I'm in his office doing nothing but AM and Physics.

P-FRICKEN-S: IT'S IAN SOMERHALDER'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW OH MY LOVE THAT GUY SO MUCH